NOVICA’s Response To COVID 19 – How We’re Keeping Our Customers And Team Safe
Heal the Bay partners with NOVICA to offer custom Heal the Bay gear as well as items handmade by artisans around the world.
Amidst the COVID-19 crisis, NOVICA is doing everything we can to make our customers feel comfortable in continuing to support and purchase from Heal the Bay and artisans. We’ve increased our clean room procedures, so we can best take care of our customers, our artisans and our employees.
Effective immediately, we have implemented the following enhanced rules and procedures at all locations to meet the current challenges and ensure the health and safety of all parties:
- Our team is being familiarized with CDC and WHO guidelines for best practices related to hand washing and social distancing.
- Everyone washes hands with soap and water for 20+ seconds upon arrival at the office and at least once per hour.
- All surfaces and equipment used in inventory and fulfillment are being treated with disinfectants multiple times per day.
- Team members will have their temperature taken twice a day to confirm they remain fever-free.
- Any staff presenting flu-like symptoms, cough or sore throat will be required to stay at home and will not return to the office for at least 2-4 days after their symptoms have cleared up.
- Team members who are unable to work due to illness will be paid in full for all time missed.
- We are operating our packing and shipping centers in a way comparable to Clean Rooms to ensure maximum safety for all.
We have no individuals shipping out of their homes and we don’t work with unknown third party sellers. Everything you receive comes from one of our guaranteed clean packing environments. This allows us to go the extra mile to ensure the safest delivery for you.
We are constantly monitoring this situation and will immediately implement changes to these procedures to ensure a high level of safety for our customers and our employees.
Take care of yourself and those around you.